10.17.2011

*Dominus Santi* by iSabelle

Kingdoms- streets of gold,
Fallow fingers fold.

Sky and cross focus clear,
keep my head right,
it's him that's near.
I still sit, praying quest.
present, past, now, and here.

Wars of warlocks, princess of out tales.
keep my mind in heaven; feasants, peasants, quails.

Game as dinner, right or wrong;
to a Kingdom of Lords is where I belong.

Head held high, hand in hand,
off to never, never land.
With trumpets blaring. . .

angels sing-
Judgments roll off this slighter queen.
Spells I ponder, songs of praise
fighting for 1000 years of peace and calming lasting days.

When my soul is saved, it's kept with Christ and not a grave.

I will not wonder of earthly notions,
banish hell and banish potions.

Keeping Pater, spirit holy. . .
needing rest and Dominus Santi.