11.17.2011

-->>*100 eDictS*<---?

(sting....sting....sting.... ouch....)

Lonely, lonely, peaceful past, "decieptful" past,
Revistits helpful, sheets and hits,
Prisoners of War
Escapes the poor,

Supresssion, aggression,
Tears and oppression
Prosecution, Persecution,
Purses and fusion,

Nations merging,
fruits unferthing (it means to uncover or distribute),
lustful tripumphs,
put those behind us,

the promises and words,
rings that bind us,

no more harm,
keep up your charm,

doors are held,
and isles rolled,

I cannot lead without a soldiers soul.

Be my partner and neglect your past,
let us unite - quick and fast,

I have no pilot, no flights are planned,
take my arm,
I'm in your hand,

Loved the time before,
The "press".... my broken heart I'll suppress.

I promised you as we rocked..

You jumped in..
Grabbed your cock,

Another motion I'll let slide.

you can run and you can hide--

Marco Polo... Where is Will?
I've climbed the "Mountain" and conquered the "Hill"

Belle Ann-Marie
November 16, 2011