11.21.2011

"Young Gun" (11.11.10)

a house and a dog on a beach
what a peach
will i learn
will you grow
can you teach
your whistle, your flow

you're a young gun and it's aimed at my heart: I listened, you told
aged under, too old
would you rather be bought
or die and get sold?

you're a young gun and your pistol
it's aimed at my heart
 like a sword
the hair on your head- i'll come on a
thread
painting that wall with my blood

that whistle, it bled.
and we're painting it red.

you found a whistle and you blew it for fun
just for the fonne
but that whistle it's mine
and it's under the gun on
the run

a dog in a house on the beach
what a peach
you're a young gun and that pistol
it's aimed straight at me

you're a young gun, will you sabotage me?

you're a young gun and it's aimed -
your pistol it's aimed like
a sword
and we're painting that wall with the blood from that fall
with which that whistle it blew
like before.

deliberate.